We believe that Employee engagement is the key to success in the 21st Century. Those organisations that have learned how to ‘engage’ their people will deliver higher results, improve productivity and in doing so reduce turnover – increasing both monetary and emotional profit for the organisation. Sadly research indicates that only 30% of employees are actively engaged in their job.
We at Engage support organisations in discovering your unique organisation culture and messages, your aspirations, perceptions, realities and relate this into an employee value proposition. We then work with you to articulate, optimise, activate and then launch your Employee Brand message to mobiles candidates and employees to align to your organisation.
We engage your target audience through a review of all your employee communication channels and touch points to ensure that there is meaning, relevance, and consistency throughout your network
- Employee perceptions of job importance
- Employee clarity of job expectations
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feedback and coaching, appraisal process
- Working relations with peers, leadership and team
- Employee understanding of the values and ethos of the organisation
- Effectiveness of internal employee communication
- Review of employee benefits and incentives that reward engagement